Monday, November 12, 2007

WavePad

WavePad


Ok, now, this is for every single person who has had a close friend move away.... I made this song myself. So don't call me a fake. I took a version of the song "I hope you dance" sped it up, cut out the chorus, changed the pitch and volia. Now, I made the vid cuz well..... my best friend moved away some time ago and this is just... for her, I guess

PS. I MADE THE SONG AND THE VIDEO SO...



I discovered Wavepad today. So I was messing around with it and this is what came out of it. Yeah, it's weird and makes absolutely no sense. That's why I made it.

The music is that little bit in the begining of Placebo's Pure Morning, sped up a little and repeated.



Yeah finally getting around to posting the review of wave pad. Sorry my mic decided to retire on me during this video and came in very low.

IM NOT doing this again, took me 6 tries because of problems with cam studio.

You can do many things as listed in the tab, plus more.



how to use wavepad



PART 2 COMING SOON......

Download Wavepad at
http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Multimedia_and_Graphics/Multi-Purpose_Player_and_Editors/WavePad.html

Contact Info

AIM-R1ck3y2040
Tmail-r1ck3y@tmail.com



I sped up Demolition Lovers by My Chemical Romance!

I edited it by using WavePad Master Edition. The program is easy to use and here's a link to the site I got it from:
http://www.download.com/WavePad/3000-2170_4-10620524.html

It is, only a 14 day trial, but I'm going to speed up morer MCR songs, with Marilyn Manson ones, Anit-Flag ones and more, keep your eyes open!

ALSO!

GIVE ME REQUESTS...



Downlaod Wave Pad:
http://baixaki.ig.com.br/download-redir.asp?url=exe%2Eputespw%2Fdapevaw%2Fua%2Emoc%2Ehcn%2Ewww%2F%2F%3Aptth
video aula de como mdificar a voz afinando ou engrossando.
Tutorial









WavePad Masters Edition
Download WavePad Sound Editing Software. ... WavePad Master's Edi
tion Audio Editing Software for Windows WavePad audio editing software is a sound editor program for Windows.
http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/masters.html


Download Audio Editing Software for Windows
WavePad Sound Editor Audio Editing Software for Windows This audio edi
ting software is a full featured professional sound editor for Windows. It lets you make and edit music, voice ...
http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad


WavePad - Reviews and free WavePad downloads at Download.com
WavePad - Record and edit sound files, and add effects, amplification,
and noise reduction. - Review and free download at Download.com
http://www.download.com/3000-2170_4-10732923.html


WavePad - Reviews and free WavePad downloads at Download.com
WavePad - Record and edit sound files, and add effects, amplification,
and noise reduction. - Review and free download at Download.com
http://www.download.com/WavePad/3000-2170_4-10732923.html


WavePad download and review - audio editor from SnapFiles
WavePad is a sound editor that lets you create and edit audio recordin
gs and files, with support fo
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/wavepad.html


NCH Swift Sound Support Forums -> WavePad
WavePad Sound Editor. This is the Discussion Forum for the WavePad Sou
nd Editor software. If you do not wish to purchase technical support , please feel free to ask the WavePad ...
http://nch.invisionzone.com/index.php?showforum=6


Free-Codecs.com :: Download WavePad 3.05 : WavePad is a sound editor .
Download WavePad 3.05 : WavePad is a sound editor program for Windows.
Wavepad lets you make and edit voice and other audio recordings.
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Wavepad.htm


Free-Codecs.com :: Download WavePad 3.05 : WavePad is a sound editor .
Download WavePad 3.05 : WavePad is a sound editor program for Windows.
Wavepad lets you make and edit voice and other audio recordings.
http://www.free-codecs.com/Wavepad_download.htm


Download WavePad 3.05 Free Trial - WavePad lets you make and edit ...
WavePad 3.05 WavePad lets you make and edit voice and other audio reco
rdings ... WavePad description WavePad lets you make and edit voice and other audio recordings
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Audio/Audio-Editors-Recorders/WavePad.shtml


WavePad free download. WavePad is a sound editor program for Windows .
WavePad free download. WavePad is a sound editor program for Windows.
This software lets you make and edit voice and other audio recordings. You can cut, copy and paste part.
http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Multimedia_and_Graphics/Misc__Sound_Tools/WavePad.html


No comments: